Can you help complete the transformation of Room 106?
Room 106 was a workhorse for us during the renovation. It housed construction and church staff and stored lots of displaced supplies and equipment during the duration. Now it’s time to help 106 achieve its destiny! We envisioned it during construction planning as a place friendly to the arts, sort of a “youth room for grown-ups.” With your willing hands, we can make that vision a reality.
Use this online form (or the paper in the Gathering Area on Sunday, July 9) to indicate when you can help (and if neither of those options works for you, call the church office and they’ll sign you up):
- Monday, July 10, 6 – 9 p.m.: Painting
- Thursday, July 13, 6 – 9 p.m.: Painting
- Monday, July 17, 6 – 9 p.m.: Painting
- Saturday, July 22, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Carpet removal
- Saturday, July 22, 1 – 4 p.m.: Carpet removal and floor prep
- Monday, July 24, 6 – 9 p.m.: Flooring installation
- Thursday, July 27, 6 – 9 p.m.: Flooring installation
- Saturday, August 5, 9 a.m.: – 12 p.m.: Flooring and cove base installation
- Saturday, August 5, 1 – 4 p.m.: Clean-up, touch-up, and wrap-up
Again, sign up using this online form, in the Gathering Area on Sunday, or by calling the church office. We look forward to seeing you! And you can join us in expressing gratitude to Ben Sikkink, who’s provided his expertise, skills, muscle, and time to guide this project along.