Check out upcoming Hope Church events!
- September 23 and 30 – “Wisdom of the Wounded” Adult Education Class: 9:40 AM in Commons 1. Join us as Karen Mulder teaches us more about how we can care well for others experiencing a difficult situation.
- September 30, October 7, and October 21 – Orientation to Hope Church Class: On Sunday, September 30, at 9:40 a.m., an Orientation to Hope Church Class will begin for people wanting to learn more about Hope Church.
- October 3, 10, 17, & 24 – Wednesday Evening Fall Series: 5:45-7:30 pm, light supper provided. Our fall Wednesday night series will focus on spiritual restoration. Sign up in the gathering area!
- October 14 – Ministry/Committee Fair: Where: Gathering Area at Hope Church. When: Sunday, October 14 after the 11 AM service. What: All are invited to find out more about the ministries, committees and groups of Hope Church.
- October 26 & 27 – Restorative Prayer and Spiritual Practices Retreat: On the evening of October 26 and during the day of the 27th, Spiritual Director Mary VanAndel will guide us in an intentional time of restorative prayer and spiritual practices. Sign up in the gathering area!