Check out upcoming Hope Church events!
- June 10 – Renewables and Our Energy Future at 11:30 am: Creation Care invites you to a presentation by Sierra Club’s Jordan Chrispell; join us in Commons 2 at 11:30 AM. Snacks provided.
- June 18-22 – Peace Camp: Children ages 5-10 are invited to attend Peace Camp, a day camp during the week of June 18-22.The camp is being held at First Presbyterian Church. If you are interested in being a part of this experience, please contact Jocelyn Van Heest at email@example.com.
- June 21 – Brim Bunch will have a picnic. It will be held inside the church at 6:00 pm with Freedom Village bus pick up at 5:30 pm. You will be called for reservations.
- June 22 – Summer Concert Series & Picnic at Kollen Park, 6:00 pm: Come and join us for a picnic and music at Kollen Park! The concert is free.
- June 23 – PRIDE Festival – Volunteers Still Needed: On Saturday, June 23 from 12-5 PM at Centennial Park, there will be an outdoor Holland PRIDE celebration. Hope Church will be an exhibitor at this event. Volunteers are still needed. Sign up online or contact the church office if you are able to help!
- June 24 – Panel to Review General Synod: The 2018 General Synod of the Reformed Church in America is being held at Calvin College June 7 to 12. Many individuals are participating from Hope Church, and several of these individuals will participate as panelists in a General Synod Review on June 24 at 11:45 a.m. in the Hope Church sanctuary.
- July 7 – Kayak Outing hosted by Caring for Creation 9am-12pm. The outing will begin at Paw Paw Park, 1099 Paw Paw Drive, and end at Dunton Park, 290 Howard Ave. There is a fee of $25 per vessel. Sign up in the gathering area.
- July 15, August 5, & August 12 – Sign-Up for Summer Brunch with the Pastors: The Pastors will be hosting brunch after worship on three Sundays from 11:45am – 1pm. There are 2 ways to sign up: in the gathering area and online.
- July 19 – Summer Concert Series & Picnic at Felt Mansion at 6:30 pm: Come and join us for a picnic and music at the Felt Mansion! This concert is also free.
- August 5 – 11:30 AM: Bike Ride -Tunnel Park to Rosy Mound: Bring bikes to church with you and a trailer will transport bikes from church to Tunnel Park.
- August 17 – Teusink Farm Picnic at 6 pm: Kids (1-16): $9.00 Adults: $5.00. Save the date for a Hope Church picnic at Teusink’s Pony Farm on Friday, August 17, 6-8:30pm.